Daffodil International University Admission
Master of Development Studies (MDS): Fall 2017
MDS program has been designed to provide both theoretical and methodological knowledge and skills for contemporary and cutting-edge research as well as development policies and practices.
- Last Dote for Application: 11 September 2017
- Admission Test: 13 September 2017
- Distinguished DU professors and esteemed practitioners in development arena are attached to our MDS program
- Top-notch e-classroom facilities e.g. fast internet service, multimedia projector and digital board for effective teaching and learning
- Prepare graduates for promoting careers in teaching, research and management of development organizations
- Group Insurance for Students
- On Campus Part-time Job
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with a second dass/division or CGPA 2.5 in any discipline from a recognized public and private university. Candidates who have CGPA less than 2.50 at any level of education are not eligible to apply.
The durotion of the program is one and half academic years having 4 semesters and each semester will be for 4 (four) months by completing 45 credit hours.